Erika Wentzel has a BSc and MSc in Physiotherapy and has worked in many
different clinical settings. This has included working in neurological rehabilitation for 17 years in the NHS and 10 years
independently, both in the hospital environment and in the community.
Previous posts held have included;
- Senior physiotherapist in a Brain Injury Rehabilitation
- Senior physiotherapist in a Stroke Rehabilitation Unit
- Senior & Clinical Specialist physiotherapist
in a Community Neurological Rehabilitation team.
She has done a range of post qualification neurological
physiotherapy courses. Particular interests are spasticity management and the use of functional electrical stimulation (FES)
in neurological rehabilitation.
- HPC (Health Professions Council)
- CSP (Chartered Society of Physiotherapy)
- ACPIN (CSP Special Interest Group in Neurology)
Member of the Kent Independent Neuro